Order Fulfillment Position
Goodwell Co. creates responsibly-made oral care essentials, and we’re always working towards incorporating more natural, renewable and recyclable materials. We sell our products directly to consumers online and at natural grocer retail stores.
We are seeking a part-time Order Fulfillment Specialist to work a couple of days a week, 8-10 hrs a week to start, but hours may increase over time. You will manage physical inventory, receive and fulfill orders in an efficient manner, and process returns. This is an occasionally physical job, meaning you must be able to stand, crouch, and lift objects and boxes weighing up to 30 pounds. Our ideal candidate should have a good eye for detail, has prior experience with order fulfillment software, and will process orders quickly and accurately while adhering to quality standards.
- Maintains positive attitude while working independently and in a team setting.
- Receive and fulfill orders in a timely, efficient manner based on verbal and written instructions.
- Track all orders via shipping fulfillment software. We use Shopify and ShipStation for most orders.
- Organize order fulfillment process, including picking & packing merchandise, printing shipping labels, and keeping the storage/shipping area clean.
- Alert team to potential inventory issues or ways to improve our processes.
- Arrange incoming deliveries.
- Hourly - $15/hr
The Goodwell office is located in NW Portland.
Email email@example.com with your work experience, resume, and/or any other relevant details.